2018 Membership Half-Year
Existing Members wishing to renew subscriptions should use the Membership Renewal page.
All subscriptions are backdated to start on 1st January each year, unless joining after 1st July when a half-year Membership from that date is issued.
Back-issues of our magazine UNDERGROUND NEWS will be sent upon receipt of subscriptions. All Memberships expire on 31st December each year.
Current Membership Rates
|Half-Year Membership||United Kingdom||*Europe||*Rest of World|
|1 July 2018 - 31 December 2018||£ 17.00 GBP||£ 26.00 GBP||£ 31.00 GBP|
|or € 31.00 euros||or $42.00 USD|
* Members in countries overseas will have Underground News delivered by Air Mail.
How to Subscribe:
Payment may be made in several ways.
The following methods are listed in order of preference:
You can subscribe online. We use PayPal to process the transactions.
Note that you do not need a PayPal account - you can pay directly using your Credit or Debit card. If you do have a PayPal account, you will be given the option of using that if you wish.
To pay by PayPal, Credit or Debit card, please use the box below, selecting the appropriate rate from the drop-down list.
- Cheque made out in Pounds Sterling (GBP - £ ) drawn on a UK bank.
Please make the cheque payable to: "The London Underground Railway Society"
- British Postal Orders made payable to: "The London Underground Railway Society".
- Cheques drawn in US dollars (USD - $) or Euros (€ ) on Foreign Banks but only if the equivalent of GBP10 (£ 10.00) is added to meet the additional costs incurred in handling these cheques.
- We are unable to accept Travellers Cheques or cheques drawn in any other currency.
- We do not accept payments in cash of any currency.
- Any other method of payment is by prior arrangement only.
If you are not using PayPal, please click here to open a copy of the membership form in PDF format. opens a printable Membership Form in a separate window Print it out, complete it and include it with your subscription payment.
Although most modern browswer can open PDF files, if you are having problems opening the file, click here to get FREE Foxit PDF Reader software (changed from Adobe Reader which may experience security problems)opens Foxit PDF Reader website in a separate window
If you have previously been a Member, please indicate this and supply your Membership Number (if known).